- Wedding ceremony, guest & bridal portraits
- Half day coverage
- Full day wedding coverage
contact for pricing
- single families - small groups - large groups -
will include up to 90 minutes session time, high resolution digital images and print release
- One hour session, location of your choice, 35-40 professionally edited photos, digital gallery download print release
- 45 minutes, one location of your choice, one outfit, 20-25 professionally edited images, online gallery
- One and a half hour, two locations, multiple outfits, 40-50 professionally edited images, online gallery
One to two hours session, multiple setups, 15-20 professionally edited photos, digital gallery download
Ready to Begin?
When is the best time to take pictures?
The best time of day to take portrait photos is in the couple hours after sunrise and the couple hours before sunset. Within that time, it is better to shoot after the morning golden hour or before the evening golden hour.
What to wear for our photo session?
The selection of proper clothing for your portrait is a critical factor in the preparation for a successful portrait. If the clothing is noticeable or overbearing in a portrait, it could easily become a distraction. Clothing that does not attract attention to itself is the ultimate goal. It could be the difference between a very successful portrait and just another picture.
- White can look beautifully simple and fresh. White shirts and/or blouses with khaki pants/shorts or denim bottoms can be perfect combo.
- if you would like to go with color please give the preference to the pastel colors, something that is not to bright or saturated.
- Colors that complement the surroundings, like aqua, turquoise, navy, seafood green, and sea glass always photograph well and work with nearly all skin tones.
What if it's raining?
option One: Rescheduling is the easiest option, but it may be challenging, since I have other clients that booked with me that week as well. We might have to do it in the morning or on the cloudy day. I typically make the call to reschedule the morning of or within a few hours of the session.
option Two: We can always move your photoshoot indoors. This can be tricky due to the limited indoors locations in the OBX but nice family room in your rental house is always a good back up plan.
option Three: Umbrellas or not, rainy portraits can be a blast. Have fun with it, get soaked, and do something different, you’ll be one of the few people with portraits in the rain!
When will we get our photos?
I alway strive to provide my clients with the best images possible and this is why editing times can vary. I always do my best to deliver your galleries as fast as possible. Two factors that will determine the time frame are: amount of photoshoots I am doing and the amount of edited images per photoshoot. Large families in the busy Summer time might take longer than senior portraits in the shoulder season.
How many pictures will we receive?
Single families, senior, engagements will receive anywhere from 30 to 60 images. Medium and large groups will receive anywhere from 50 to 120 images.